Marketing research is most often sought as a mind-blowing creative tool or as a fifth chair leg.
The first category of clients expect to get creative ideas from consumers that will boost orders or sales, while the second category seek confirmations or for marketing or communication decisions.
However, for word of mouth research we use a different approach. As a agency with experience in brand ambassadors and advocacy campaigns, we promote the truly innovative potential of WOM research.
Together with our partner TREE WORKS, owner of Zelist Monitor and Facebook Monitor platforms, we sold customized solutions for buzz diagnostics and monitoring that help marketing teams to adapt and improve rapidly their brand communication and presence online.
What do we monitor and analyze Qualitatively (manual) and Quantitatively (statistics)?
- Brand communication
- Corporate communication
- Customer buzz
- Public opinions
- Influencers opinions
- PR & Press communication
Types of research studies delivered to clients in the past 5 years:
- Diagnostics: How does word of mouth influence marketing KPIs?
- Monitoring: What are influencers sharing about brands?
- Sentiment analysis: How much content is positive / neutral / negative?
- Trending: How do buzz audience and mentions vary over time?
- Impact: How did brand content impact online ?
Our portfolio included recent both agencies clients and marketers:
- Pharma: Berlin Chemie
- Marketing Research: TNS / AGB
- Spirits: PPD Romania
- Retail: Conversion